Considering the enormity of the last few years’ lineups, “It’s our 25th Birthday! We are going to be celebrating this one as never before and will deliver you one hell of a line up and mark my words: This is only the beginning.” is more than promising words from Bluesfest promoter Peter Noble.
Who got tickets? Who’s still trying? Who’s not digging this year’s lineup?
…have been confirmed for Splendour In The Grass!
They hinted at it a while back, and have been among hundreds of bands in the rumor-mill, but they are now confirmed. Hurrah!
Rainbow over The Wreck, Byron Bay.
Pic poached from @alexfringsphoto on Instagram
FILL IN THE BLANKS FOR FREE BEER, YO!
15 new tracks have been added to the ‘Jake and Andy’ (my acoustic duo) repitoire, and made into a kiddie-style quiz for musicoligists.
Hopefully it’s nice and tough. If not… well shit, YOU WIN 2 (two) cartons of *Corona!
To be eligible you MUST;
- ‘Like’ the ‘Jake and Andy’ Facebook page - www.facebook.com/jakeandandy
- have ‘shared’ the FILL IN THE BLANKS comp on your FB page.
- ‘Follow’ @jake_and_andy on Instagram.
- and PM (peronal message) us with all 15 songs and bands correct.
- Live on the Gold Coast, Australia or willing to arrange own pick-up/delivery.
Prize: 2 cartons of CORONA
*an arrangement can be made for alternate prize to same value for those strangeos that don’t dig the heavenly amber ale.)
**if clues need to be given, prize halves.